Lottery Syndicate Manager Complete (LSMC) is an application that is designed to take the work out of managing a lottery syndicate and save you time. (Currently for UK syndicates only.) It's very flexible, so you manage your syndicate how you want, not how we decide!
Member credits are maintained, as is the division of costs of entries and the sharing of winnings.
Quickly produce new entries utilising our specially designed random number generator, designed to prevent overlap with other LSMC users (this is important). Then print out the lines straight onto play-slips.
Checking the lines is as quick and painless as you would imagine. In fact it's automatic. You can also produce reports for the syndicate, members, or for your lottery plays. All of this may be shared with you members via printouts or direct with email. Whenever members join or leave, you should produce a new agreement. LSMC even has this covered!
Includes 'Euro Millions' game.
» version 3.1 - posted on 2010-05-28
Minor update for all games
» version 2.0 - posted on 2006-07-29
Major update for the lotto game
EULA - End User License Agreement
LOTTERY SYNDICATE MANAGER COMPLETE (LSMC) - PRODUCT LICENCE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENCE GRANT. Darwinian Software grants you a licence to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licences as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the licence fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. If you are a company or entity, Darwinian Software grants you the right to designate one individual within your organisation ("The Named User") to have the right to use the software in the manner provided above. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 45 days, after which time you must pay for a licence for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices set by Darwinian Software, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This licence is not transferable to any other organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Darwinian Software. Your licence confers no title or ownership of the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United Kingdom copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of Darwinian Software and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this licence. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. DARWINIAN SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. DARWINIAN SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this licence, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this licence.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL DARWINIAN SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF DARWINIAN SOFTWARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL DARWINIAN SOFTWARE'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENCE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. UPDATING. You accept that in the event of changing external circumstances, made outside of the control of Darwinian Software, such that the SOFTWARE provided under the terms of this agreement requires updating or replacing in order to function to the same standard as when purchased, that there will be no time limit placed on Darwinian Software to produce this update or replacement Software.
9. DISTRIBUTION. You are hereby licensed to make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may charge a distribution fee for the package, but you must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from Darwinian Software.
10. NON COMMERCIAL USE. This SOFTWARE is strictly for private non commercial use only. You hereby agree that use of this SOFTWARE will be restricted to private use, and will not be any part of the functioning of a commercial venture, either as a free or charged service.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This licence will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom as they are applied to agreements between United Kingdom residents entered into and to be performed entirely within United Kingdom. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and Darwinian Software which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this licence.